Rt Hon Dominic Grieve QC

Speaking up for you, standing up for Britain

28th August 2014

Report local issues

Back to News

Are you worried about fly-tipping, broken pavements, missing signs, poor lighting, dog mess, or any similar problem that makes life unpleasant or unsafe? Would you like to know that your complaints are recorded, and to see at a tap of a computer key if other people have have complained as well?

If so, visit www.fixmystreet.com. This national website relays complaints to local authorities within minutes. It also displays statistics of problems reported and problems fixed in each authority.